Looking for Pre-Wedding Shoots in Pretoria, Gauteng?
Getting married to the person you love is a very special event indeed, and the photographs taken on that day will forever serve to preserve the memories of that day. All brides want to look good on their photos, and in order for them to get the best photographs possible, it is essential to plan ahead. It is of course very important that couples have confidence in their photographer. They should also be able to can trust them with the styling and photography of their most precious moments. The best photographers usually insist on pre-wedding shoots. In Pretoria, Gauteng, there are very talented wedding photographers who include this service as a standard part of the wedding photography package.
Why should you do a pre-wedding shoot?
The pre-wedding shoot is a very important part of the process as it has various functions:
· It is a great ice breaker! The couple can meet the photographer and get to know how he/she works. Once rapport is established, trust can be built, and they can feel more relaxed on the day.
· The couple and the photographer have a chance to communicate their expectations and vision for the photographs and it gives the photographer opportunity to gauge how and what to shoot on the day.
· The bride and wedding party can co-ordinate the make-up trial with the shoot in order to see how the hair and make-up styling will look on film and make any necessary changes beforehand.
· Pre-wedding shoots in Pretoria, Gauteng are usually very light and informal occasions, and it allows the couple or the wedding party to relax in front of the camera. They may even learn how much fun it can be to be photographed!
· The location can be checked out beforehand, and decisions can be made about the best angles, props, poses and lighting before the day. Additional equipment such as lighting, flowers or props can be organised if required.
· The photos of the pre-wedding shoot can be used for place cards or other touches to the ceremony.
· The quality and styling of the photography can be clearly seen and will give a great idea of what to expect from the final product.
When & Where?
Experts recommend that this pre-event photography session takes place at least four weeks before the wedding. It is also advised that the shoot is done at the same location as the event, and at more or less the same time of day that the wedding will take place, to foresee any challenges regarding the location or lighting.
If you need to find out more about pre-wedding shoots in Pretoria, Gauteng, feel free to contact us. We have the expertise to turn your celebration into art that you can share with your loved ones for years to come.
I ❤ Love Stories. That's why I do what I do. I get to witness the most beautiful thing in the world, every single week: