A Couple of Baby Photography Ideas
Babies change so fast – one minute they're a newborn and the next a toddler exploring their world. I think we can all agree that there’s nothing more satisfying than capturing your baby looking their cutest and to help you with some genuinely cute portraits and here are a few baby photography ideas that you may want to try.
· New born cradled inside your hands – place your sleeping baby within your hands, cradling the head and supporting the body on their arms.
· Baby with your pet – try for a portrait of baby sleeping along with your pet dog "on guard" or curled up next to your pet dog or cat.
· Christmas stocking – if this is baby's very first Christmas, this will be the perfect photograph. Place baby in a Christmas stocking, this would work with either a sleeping newborn or an awake, smiling baby.
· Siblings – if there's an older sibling, have them hold baby. If they're a young sibling, mom or dad can aid adding an additional dimension to the portrait.
· Sleeping angel – try a white on white background with the baby in a nest of white feathers (a white boa works well for this). No need to add wings, your baby will be angel enough on her own!
· Helper – some fun portrait ideas for older babies are being mom or dad's little helper. Babies who can sit up placed in a laundry basket, in a big pot holding a wooden spoon, in a birdbath or a flower pot are priceless baby photography ideas.
· Bubbles – the world of bubbles is a wonder to a baby and catching that look of wonderment makes a terrific portrait. Try blowing soap bubbles to get that look of amazement and delight.
These are just a couple of baby photography ideas you may use for your next photo session together with your littlest model. Having your baby photographed is a once in a lifetime chance. If you live in Kwa-Zulu Natal, you can easily reserve the services of Eloise Photography. We know just how much your baby means to you, and we will make sure that you only get top quality memories of your little one.
I ❤ Love Stories. That's why I do what I do. I get to witness the most beautiful thing in the world, every single week: