A Couple of Baby Photography Ideas
Babies change so fast – one minute they're a newborn and the next a toddler exploring their world. I think we can all agree that there’s nothing more satisfying than capturing your baby looking their cutest and to help you with some genuinely cute portraits and here are a few baby photography ideas that you may want to try.
· New born cradled inside your hands – place your sleeping baby within your hands, cradling the head and supporting the body on their arms.
· Baby with your pet – try for a portrait of baby sleeping along with your pet dog "on guard" or curled up next to your pet dog or cat.
· Christmas stocking – if this is baby's very first Christmas, this will be the perfect photograph. Place baby in a Christmas stocking, this would work with either a sleeping newborn or an awake, smiling baby.
· Siblings – if there's an older sibling, have them hold baby. If they're a young sibling, mom or dad can aid adding an additional dimension to the portrait.
· Sleeping angel – try a white on white background with the baby in a nest of white feathers (a white boa works well for this). No need to add wings, your baby will be angel enough on her own!
· Helper – some fun portrait ideas for older babies are being mom or dad's little helper. Babies who can sit up placed in a laundry basket, in a big pot holding a wooden spoon, in a birdbath or a flower pot are priceless baby photography ideas.
· Bubbles – the world of bubbles is a wonder to a baby and catching that look of wonderment makes a terrific portrait. Try blowing soap bubbles to get that look of amazement and delight.
These are just a couple of baby photography ideas you may use for your next photo session together with your littlest model. Having your baby photographed is a once in a lifetime chance. If you live in Kwa-Zulu Natal, you can easily reserve the services of Eloise Photography. We know just how much your baby means to you, and we will make sure that you only get top quality memories of your little one.
Reasons to Choose a Professional Maternity Photographer
There is something about pregnancy that is so magical. It is one of the most precious moments in a woman’s life. They say that when a woman is pregnant, she has this glow about her, and is the most beautiful she has ever been. As a maternity photographer, we at Eloise Photography most definitely agree!
An expecting mom-to-be definitely wants to remember this moment for the rest of her life, and the best way to capture this moment is through a professional maternity photographer. You might be unsure about it now, but if you don’t have a photography session while you’re pregnant, you’ve lost the chance to create once in a lifetime memories – you can’t get back.
If you're torn between having your pregnancy pictures taken by a professional, or a camera enthusiast next door, there's a good chance that you'll be disappointed if you don't choose the professional. Yes, you could just take images at home, or get them done by a friend or family member. But a professional maternity photographer can make you look gorgeous, elegant and glowing, taking into consideration the best angles, lighting, effects, focus and depth – they can totally transform what would otherwise be just a shot of you, into a story, a feeling – a work of art.
A professional maternity photographer will be able to retouch any images you may want printed, giving them a great finish that will ‘wow’ not only you, but your friends and family – images that relatives may want to purchase and treasure for themselves. Great photos make great presents too!
If you didn’t feel comfortable with your belly before you were pregnant, now you can show it off knowing that it looks beautifully round, without worrying about its shape or look. A pregnant belly does a great job of hiding your squishy bits, so perhaps for the first time in a while, you have a chance to flaunt your belly and feel beautiful about it.
Pregnancy is considered as a vital period in a woman's life, capturing your journey into motherhood with style, poise and grace. Getting the right photos for memories is inevitable. We will make your pregnancy photographs sensual, graceful and intimate by capturing perfectly your excitement, apprehension and hopes for your new baby. So, contact us today to hire the best maternity photographer from Eloise Photography and get photos that will be cherished for generations to come.
I ❤ Love Stories. That's why I do what I do. I get to witness the most beautiful thing in the world, every single week: