Maternity Photographer Gauteng
Maternity photography does not have to be boring or typical. You know – THAT picture: the clichéd image of Dad with arms wrapped around Mom’s belly. Not that there is anything wrong with it, but really, it can be a lot more interesting if you have a good maternity photographer. Gauteng is brimming with talented photographers who are ready to do something different. Every baby can have their own album which captures the specific relationship between Mom and her baby at that time.
If you want your maternity pictures to be absolutely wonderful, here are some ideas that may makes those images even more special:
You do not need props and wonderful scenery to show the beauty of the miracle that is taking place. Keeping it simple with few focal points against a great backdrop allows the image to speak for itself.
Stay at home
You may be more comfortable in your own surroundings, so do the shoot at home! This also gives a true reflection of your life at the time, and shows baby becoming part of the family.
There really is no need to be in a studio! Arrange an outside venue with your maternity photographer. Gauteng weather is so fantastic you cannot go wrong. You may prefer the privacy of a studio, but shooting outside in beautiful and private spot surrounded by nature really emphasises the natural beauty of a woman about to bring forth new life.
Capture the essence of the relationships of those who will surround baby. Intimate and unguarded pictures of the parents-to-be highlight the harmony of the family. Other members of the close family may include siblings, extended family or friends, and even pets and toys will be as much part of the baby’s family as the parents. All of these make for a great setting for the baby to be born into.
Do something different
Steer away from the usual – approach the shot as a unique occurrence and tailor the shot to your life at the time and how you feel. You are part of a miracle; allow this to shine through on the images.
Get some more tips from Eloise Photography, your maternity photographer in Gauteng, as she is bound to be full of creative ideas!
Looking for Pre-Wedding Shoots in Pretoria, Gauteng?
Getting married to the person you love is a very special event indeed, and the photographs taken on that day will forever serve to preserve the memories of that day. All brides want to look good on their photos, and in order for them to get the best photographs possible, it is essential to plan ahead. It is of course very important that couples have confidence in their photographer. They should also be able to can trust them with the styling and photography of their most precious moments. The best photographers usually insist on pre-wedding shoots. In Pretoria, Gauteng, there are very talented wedding photographers who include this service as a standard part of the wedding photography package.
Why should you do a pre-wedding shoot?
The pre-wedding shoot is a very important part of the process as it has various functions:
· It is a great ice breaker! The couple can meet the photographer and get to know how he/she works. Once rapport is established, trust can be built, and they can feel more relaxed on the day.
· The couple and the photographer have a chance to communicate their expectations and vision for the photographs and it gives the photographer opportunity to gauge how and what to shoot on the day.
· The bride and wedding party can co-ordinate the make-up trial with the shoot in order to see how the hair and make-up styling will look on film and make any necessary changes beforehand.
· Pre-wedding shoots in Pretoria, Gauteng are usually very light and informal occasions, and it allows the couple or the wedding party to relax in front of the camera. They may even learn how much fun it can be to be photographed!
· The location can be checked out beforehand, and decisions can be made about the best angles, props, poses and lighting before the day. Additional equipment such as lighting, flowers or props can be organised if required.
· The photos of the pre-wedding shoot can be used for place cards or other touches to the ceremony.
· The quality and styling of the photography can be clearly seen and will give a great idea of what to expect from the final product.
When & Where?
Experts recommend that this pre-event photography session takes place at least four weeks before the wedding. It is also advised that the shoot is done at the same location as the event, and at more or less the same time of day that the wedding will take place, to foresee any challenges regarding the location or lighting.
If you need to find out more about pre-wedding shoots in Pretoria, Gauteng, feel free to contact us. We have the expertise to turn your celebration into art that you can share with your loved ones for years to come.
I ❤ Love Stories. That's why I do what I do. I get to witness the most beautiful thing in the world, every single week: